I. Legal notice
Website www.easyrobots.pl (hereinafter referred to as the Website) belongs to Easy Robots Sp. z o.o., ul. Gdyńska 32, 26-600 Radom, NIP: 948-256-152-41, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. Personal data
In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on data protection – GDPR) we inform that:
1. The Administrator of Personal Data obtained through the website: www.easyrobots.pl
2. Data may be collected while using the Website by analyzing access logs and when sending an e-mail by the user to the Data Administrator - for technical and statistical purposes and for processing an inquiry or sending an offer - marketing (Art.6 par.1 letter f of GDPR - legitimate interest of the administrator).
3. Personal Data will be made available to entities managing the aforementioned Website, entities providing IT support for the software used by the Administrator, and entities authorized under the law.
4. You have the following rights:
- the right to access the data content (in accordance with Art. 15 of GDPR);
- the right to correct the data (in accordance with Art. 16 of GDPR);
- the right to delete the data (in accordance with Art. 17 of GDPR);
- the right to limit the data processing (in accordance with Art. 18 of GDPR);
- the right to transfer the data (in accordance with Art. 20 of GDPR);
- the right to object (in accordance with Art. 21 of GDPR);
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal; withdrawal of consent should be sent to the address indicated in point 1 above or electronically to the e-mail address: email@example.com;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data) if you find that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the proper use of this website and obtaining an answer to your inquiry.
6. The information you provide is not subject to automated decision making and is not profiled.
7. The data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
8. The data will be stored until an objection is filed, but not longer than it is required by law.
In matters related to the protection of personal data, please contact the designated Personal Data Inspector Mr. Paweł Strzałkowski, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What cookies files do we use?
Session cookies – this is temporary information stored in the browser's memory until the end of the browser session, i.e. until it is closed. These cookies are mandatory for some applications or functionalities to work properly.
Permanent cookies – thanks to them, the use of frequently visited pages is easier (e.g. they provide optimal navigation, remember the selected resolution, content layout, etc.). This information remains in the browser's memory for a longer period. This time depends on the choice that can be made in the browser settings. This type of cookie allows the transmission of information to the server each time a page is visited. Permanent cookies are also called as tracking cookies.
Third parties cookies – they are information originating e.g. from advertising servers, company servers and service providers (e.g. searches or maps placed on the website) cooperating with the owner of a given website. This type of cookie allows to customize ads – so that the use of websites can be free – to the preferences and habits of their users. They also allow you to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising activities (e.g. by counting how many people clicked on a given ad and went to the advertiser's website).
The above information comes from the website: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/ maintained by the Association of Employers of the Internet Industry IAB Polska.
3. Cookies management
The user has the ability to independently manage cookies. The browser has the option of accepting cookies, which allows you to take full advantage of the options offered by the Website or specify settings for various types of cookies (for example, accepting permanent files – serial cookies) or blocking or deleting cookies.
The content of the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, they are for information purposes only. Easy Robots Sp. z o.o. does not guarantee the form and content of information placed on the Website, in particular the topicality, accuracy and usefulness of the data presented. Easy Robots Sp. z o.o. is not liable for any damages incurred by persons using the Website. All risk associated with the use of content posted on the Website is borne by the person using the Website
All rights reserved. The rights to reproduce, use and publish the content of the website www.easyrobots.pl or parts thereof are subject to the provisions of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of February 4, 1994 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1231, as amended). It is forbidden to copy, publicly available and use for commercial purposes any materials and graphics contained on the website www.easyrobots.pl or parts thereof, except for the cases listed in the above-mentioned Act. Using the content on www.easyrobots.pl does not imply any rights to them. The use of content from www.easyrobots.pl for non-commercial purposes may only be allowed after prior consultation with a representative of Easy Robots Sp. z o.o. All graphic symbols (logos) and trade names of products used on the Website belong to their respective owners.